1. You are required to use your real name, first and last.
2. You need to own a professional website, preferably not a free website such as websitename.webs.com.
3. Your website should state the name you use to register for the directory (first and last name) and should be well designed and professional-looking.
4. We prefer applicants who are primarily psychics, mediums, tarot readers, intuitive readers, or divinators, but applicants may offer additional services such as Reiki healing, life coaching, etc.
5. We prefer applicants that are members of professional associations or who have undergone certification with an appropriate body.
6. If you are not certified or endorsed by a third party, you must agree to a test reading should we require one.
7. You are required to place a CertifiedPsychicDirectory link or banner on your site not more than one click away from your homepage before your profile page goes live.
8. You do not offer curses, or other spell work or spell casting services.
9. You work within ‘white light’ parameters.
10. We prefer readers or advisors who have client testimonials displayed on their websites, preferably with both the first and last name of the client as well as his or her location.
11. We prefer that your uploaded image matches the one you use on your website.
12. Approval may be refused for reasons other than the criteria listed above and approval is at the sole discretion of Certified Psychic Directory.
13. By clicking the "Continue" button, I agree and understand the listing requirements set out above.